Spinach Goatichoke Dip | Photo and Recipe by MyFitnessPal
Serves ~ 10-12
Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and rinsed
- 12 ounces fresh, baby spinach
- 5 ounces Goat cheese, Chevre
- 3/4 cup plain 2% Greek yogurt
1. In a large skillet, wilt spinach over medium-low heat, covered and stirring every few minutes. When wilted, remove from heat. Gently press excess water from leaves and set aside.
2. Blend up the artichoke hearts using a food processor, reserving one small heart for a garnish if you like. Add goat cheese, spinach and pulse until incorporated.
3. Combine everything into one bowl, add Greek yogurt and mix well. If you prefer to serve it warm, simply heat in a saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently until warm and melted, about 5 minutes. Serve with bagel or pita chips, crackers or baby carrots.
Note: This recipe can be prepared ahead of time if stored in the refrigerator. If serving cold, let it sit out for 20 minutes and give it a good stir before serving to allow it to soften.