Cranberry Turkey Roll-Up | Recipe and Photo By MyFitness Pals
- 4 (10-inch) 100% whole-grain tortillas (about 190 calories each)
- 1/2 cup (140 grams) canned whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 12 thin slices (12 ounces or 340 grams) deli turkey breast
- 2 medium (240 grams) tomatoes, halved and sliced
- 12 small lettuce leaves, washed
- 4 slices (4 ounces or 115 grams) Swiss cheese, halved
Lay out 1 tortilla on a large plate, and microwave for 10–20 seconds. This will soften it, making it easier for you to roll.
Spread 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce in the center of the tortilla wrap. Layer turkey slices, tomatoes, lettuce leaves and cheese on the wrap. Leave 1–2 inches on the sides of the tortilla.
To create your roll-up, fold in the sides of your tortilla, then tightly roll toward the top.
Top with deli sliced turkey, sliced tomatoes, lettuce leaves and cheese. Fold in the sides of the tortilla, then roll tightly toward the top. Repeat to create 3 more rolls. Wrap each roll in plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
When you’re ready to serve, remove the plastic wrap and slice into 4–6 roll-ups.
Serves: 4 | Serving Size: 1 roll (makes 4-6 roll-ups each)
Per serving: Calories: 392; Total Fat: 12g; Saturated Fat: 5g; Monounsaturated Fat: 2g; Cholesterol: 50mg; Sodium: 862mg; Carbohydrate: 36g; Dietary Fiber: 6g; Sugar: 5g; Protein: 30g
Nutrition Bonus: Potassium: 531mg; Iron: 18%; Vitamin A: 29%; Vitamin C: 46%; Calcium: 28%